Records Release Form

If you are new to us at Vibrant Kids Pediatrics, you may use the following records release form to request that your prior pediatrician’s office send your child(ren)’s medical records to us. Please return the completed form(s) to your prior pediatrician’s office, or to us, and we will forward it to their office.

Related Posts
Scroll to Top